FURNACES IN HIGGANUM CT
We service furnaces manufacture by all major brands!
Higganum Furnace Sales, Service & Repair in Mid-State Mechanical
Are you looking for a company that provides quality furnace services in Higganum CT? Your generator may run fewer than 24 hours in a year, but after a significant storm that knocks out the power, they can be invaluable. Make sure your generator keeps you protected all year long by calling Mid-State Mechanical for furnace installation and maintenance at your home or business in Higganum, CT.
Mid-State Mechanical Service also offers:
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Maintenance
- Heating Systems and Furnace Installations
- Oil to Gas conversions
- Natural Gas Service
- Mechanical Services
We offer an Energy Star $750 Instant Rebate on Gas Furnaces 94% efficient and higher in Higganum!
Furnace Services We Provide (Gas & Oil):
- Furnace Cleaning in Higganum
- Higganum Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Higganum Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Service in Higganum
- Higganum CT Furnace Tune-Ups
We also service Boilers of all kinds.
Furnaces Services We Provide in Higganum, CT:
- Higganum, CT Furnace Tune-Ups
- Higganum, CT Mechanical Services
- Higganum, CT Furnace Replacement
- Higganum, CT Furnace Repair
- Higganum, CT Furnace Service
- Higganum, CT Furnace Sales
- Higganum, CT Furnace Maintenance
- Higganum, CT Furnace Installation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Does my gas or oil furnace need maintinance every year?
Yes, all fuel-burning equipment need to be inspected and cleaned to ensure proper operation, safety, and efficiency.
Do I have a furnace or a boiler?
Furnaces create warm air through ducts and vents. Boilers make hot water or steam through radiators or base boards.
I do not see a Pilot flame when I look at furnace is this ok?
Most older furnaces have a pilot 15-20 years old. All newer furnaces have electronic ignition, so the Pilot only light it is running.