Maintenance Contracts in CT
HVAC Service Contracts
Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Have your heating system checked annually.
- Oil systems need filter and nozzle changed, flue passages cleaned and inspected.
- Conduct a combustion efficiency test to insure proper burner operation.
- Oil any circulator pumps and motors with oil ports.
- Gas hot air furnaces need to have a visual inspection of the heat exchanger.
- Gas boilers and furnaces need to burner tubes cleaned.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Contracts
- Replace your air filter at the beginning of each season.
- Don't forget to remove your cover on the outdoor unit.
- Annual clean and check both indoor and outdoor coils. Coils should be professionally cleaned prior to the cooling season.
- The condensate drain pan and drain should be cleaned prior to the cooling season.
- Any motors that have oil ports should be oiled prior to the cooling season.
- Freon pressures should be checked.
Call the specialists at Mid-State to discuss a HVAC service contracts for your home or business at 860-635-3230.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a contract even though its a new system?
Yes, all mechanical systems need maintenance, just like your automobile.
Do I get priority service with a contract?
Yes, all contract customers get priority service.