- If your heat is not working check the switch at the top of the basement stairs.
- Check your thermostat to insure the switch is in the "Heat" position.
- If we are experiencing extreme cold weather, keep your thermostat turned up to 70 degrees while you are away from the house.
- A slight draft can freeze a pipe in a short period of time. Keep the doors under the sinks open a bit.
- If your heat is off push your reset button on your oil burner only (1) time and call us.
- If your air conditioning fails to operate check your circuit breaker.
- If your air conditioning runs but freezes up, check your air filter (This should be replace yearly).
- If you have a water leak, check to see if your condense drain is clear.
When none of these Tips & Tricks work "Call Us, We're The Specialists" 860-635-3230.